Saturday 5th March 2022, 8:00pm
Tommy Fleming – March 2022
For almost 30 years, Tommy Fleming has been honing his craft and entertaining the masses with his extraordinary talent. His worldwide success has made him a household name in many homes across the globe and his fanbase is growing year on year. It’s not hard to see why, music is a universal language and one Tommy is undoubtedly fluent in.
The one comment that is repeated from Dublin to Darwin and beyond is the incredible effect Tommy’s voice has as he turns each song into his own with his unique and powerful style – touching emotions in you that only music can reach. While Tommy’s music may be difficult to classify, fans use such words as “deeply emotional, romantic and sincere” to describe the feelings it evokes. One reviewer described his music as falling into a genre of Symphonic Pop that still awaits a name. A Tommy Fleming concert is a musical experience not to be missed that has a universal appeal to all ages and backgrounds.
Tommy is famous for his own arrangement of “Danny Boy”, “Isle of Innisfree” and “Hard Times” – all songs that you know and love but have never heard until you hear Tommy Fleming’s versions. He also covers songs from “You Raise Me Up”, “Bridge over Troubled Waters”, “From a Distance” and “Something Inside So Strong” along with many more contemporary & Irish numbers.
Such is his success, he has also toured with the great Elaine Paige and Kenny Rogers in recent years and recorded duets with Vince Gill, Christy Hennessy, Phil Coulter, Lucie Silvas, Cara Dillon, Eleanor Shanley, De Dannan and Mark Vincent to name but a few.
Presented by TF Productions
Please note, this show was originally due to take place on the 27th February 2021 but has now been rescheduled and will take place on Saturday 5th March 2022. All original tickets remain fully valid for this new date.
We are very excited to welcome you back to live music.
In order to keep artists, staff, crew and audiences safe, we ask that you adhere to current public health advice when attending a show at UCH:
- Please do not attend the show if you are suffering with any symptoms of Covid-19.
- Patrons are required to present valid proof of immunity eg. EU Digital Covid Certificate and ID on arrival at UCH.
- Minors who do not hold proof of immunity must be accompanied by an Adult who carries proof of immunity. Any group bookings including minors should be booked directly through the Box Office on 061 331549
- Tickets must be pre-printed at home or can be presented on a mobile device for admission. Ticket collection will not be available on the day.
- Patrons are required to wear masks at all times, including during the performance. Patrons will not be granted access to UCH unless they are wearing a mask.
Patrons are required to follow the most up to date government guidelines at the time of the show and should also familiarise themselves with the full list of UCH guidelines for ticketholders outlined here.