University Concert Hall (UCH) has implemented a range of control measures to ensure the protection and safety of performing artists, staff and customers.
Directed by Government guidelines, it is critical that these measures are strictly followed by those attending shows. These guidelines however, are subject to change. Please continue to check the UCH website and UCH social media for updated information.
ADVICE TO TICKETHOLDERS
- Please do not attend the show if you are suffering with any symptoms of Covid-19 and please contact the Box Office team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 061 331549 who will assist you further
- All patrons must provide valid proof of immunity from Covid 19 either via vaccination or recovery using a Digital Covid Cert and valid ID on arrival at University Concert Hall (UCH). A negative PCR, lateral flow test or antigen test is NOT accepted for entry at present.
- All tickets must be purchased in advance of the concert. Tickets can be purchased through uch.ie or via phone on 061 331549 only and will not be available for purchase in person at University Concert Hall.
- Minors who do not hold proof of immunity must be accompanied by an Adult who carries proof of immunity. Any group bookings including minors should be booked directly through the Box Office on 061 331549.
- Patrons are required to wear masks at all times, including during the performance. Patrons will not be granted access to UCH unless they are wearing a mask.
- NPHET has recommended the wearing of face masks/coverings by children aged nine years and above on public transport, in retail and other indoor public settings as already required for children aged 13 years and over. In line with this, and in the interest of everyone’s safety, we recommend children of all ages wear face coverings if possible, when visiting UCH.
- Tickets must be pre-printed at home or can be presented on a mobile device for admission. Ticket collection will not be available on the day.
- In line with the Government’s most recent restrictions, all performances will operate at 50% capacity until January 9th 2022. Please note, in line with government guidelines, social distancing is not in operation in the auditorium. However, all of the downstairs seats are open for sale with the max capacity set at 50%. If you would like to sit in a quieter area of the auditorium we recommend that you book seats towards the back of the auditorium. However, it is still possible that another customer will be seated beside you.
- A contact name and number will be required from all ticket holders to assist with contact tracing in the event of a confirmed case of Covid-19. This will be collected at the time of purchasing your ticket.
- Once purchased, tickets are non-transferable.
- The Bar at UCH is open. Please ensure you maintain social distancing while queuing for the bar. Food and drinks must be consumed at a safe distance from the bar and patrons should not congregate in one area. UCH reserves the right to close the bar for the sale of alcohol at any time for health and safety reasons. Alcohol is not permitted in the auditorium.
- Additional changes to your booking may be necessary and will be communicated via email. Please ensure your email address is correct on your UCH account by clicking HERE.
- Socially distanced queuing systems are in place for services and facilities on site. We ask that you follow all directional and instructional signage in place, and listen for announcements made over the intercom.
- You will be asked to queue in a socially distanced manner until you are brought to your seat by a UCH staff member.
- It is essential that you remain in your allocated seat for the duration of the concert. Please do not occupy any empty seats.
- If you have travelled to Ireland from another country within the last 14 days, please do not come to UCH unless you have fulfilled all relevant Government guidelines relating to travel, self-isolation/quarantining and testing (See https://www.dfa.ie/travel/travel-advice/?referrer=http://www.gov.ie/en/publication/e40d7-travelling-outside-of-ireland/for further information).
- Please avoid gathering in large groups and mixing with others from outside of your own household, both inside and outside the venue.
- Please use the hand-sanitising units which are readily available in convenient locations throughout the venue.
- Please ensure to follow good hand hygiene practices at all times, and good cough/sneeze etiquette, which involves covering mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing and sneezing or coughing/sneezing into the crook of an elbow, discarding used tissue into a waste bin and cleaning hands. Avoid touching your face.
- A traffic light system is in place for the ladies’/gents toilets in the main atrium. The traffic light units are there to help alleviate any build-up of people. A common sense approach will help with compliance
- If you develop COVID-19 symptoms while at UCH, please advise the nearest staff member immediately, and we will assist you.
- COVID Tracker is a free app for your mobile phone. It will help us to protect each other and slow the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Ireland. For those who haven’t already we recommend you download this app. Using the COVID Tracker app along with the existing public health measures will help us all stay safe when we meet up, socialise, work or travel. The app can:
- Alert you if you have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19
- Advise you on what to do to protect yourself and others
- Alert other app users that you were in close contact with, if you test positive for COVID-19
- This document is intended to be supplemental to any Government Guidelines.
Ticketholders who cannot meet the above requirements should contact the Box Office on 061 331549 at least 24hrs before the show to apply for a refund.