In light of the recent Covid-19 pandemic we have incorporated additional Health and Safety measures in University Concert Hall to ensure you, our customer, and all of our staff, promoters and artists are safe. The following measures have been put in place to allow for the safe re-opening of UCH.
- Social distancing measures have been introduced throughout the venue including in the auditorium. Please note, if multiple tickets are booked at one time, under one name, this will be regarded as a “Household” booking and these will be seated together
- Please arrive 30 minutes before the show is due to start. This gives the Front of House team adequate time to seat everyone safely
- Please note that The Bar and Cafe Allegro are both currently closed
- It may be necessary to issue you with a new seat number before the event in order to adhere to social distancing guidelines. You will be contacted to advise of any changes at least 24hrs before the event. Free seating will not be permitted for any event
- We are no longer offering a ticket collection service from the Box Office. Therefore, please ensure that you have
- A. printed your ticket at home or
- B. Downloaded your e-ticket to your phone before coming to the venue.
- Additional changes to your booking may be necessary and will be communicated via email. Please ensure your email address is correct on your UCH account by clicking HERE
- Your contact details will be kept safely on file should they be needed for the purpose of contact tracing that may be required by the HSE
- A one-way Visitor Traffic system has been introduced to avoid bottlenecks. Please follow directional signage and instructions from staff
- Enhanced cleaning measures are being carried out regularly with particular focus on common touch points e.g. door handles, taps, hand rails etc.
- Hand sanitising stations have been installed at main entrances and other locations throughout the venue.
- Additional COVID-19 signage will be displayed along with queuing signs and floor markings to facilitate social distancing
- All UCH staff will be wearing appropriate PPE
- We will only be accepting contactless payment methods
- Toilet capacities will be reduced to allow for social distancing. Please follow staff directions and signage, and be mindful of your fellow customers
WHAT YOU CAN DO
In addition to this we ask that you, our customers adhere to the following guidelines:
- Follow the most up to date guidelines provided by the HSE: https://www2.hse.ie/conditions/coronavirus/protect-yourself-and-others.html
- If you have Covid-19 like symptoms, please do not come to the venue. Instead please call or email the Box Office before 12pm on the day of the show and they will arrange for the value of your ticket to be credited to your account. Please note that this credit service is only available up to 12pm on the day of the show
- Please double check that you have downloaded a valid ticket and not your receipt
- Please ensure that your contact details are up to date so that UCH can contact you in the event of changes to events or guidelines. To updated your details click HERE to log in to Your Account.
- Please follow Government guidelines in relation to national and international travel.
AT THE VENUE
- Ticket holders must be seated in their designated seats in order to comply with social distancing measures in the venue. Moving from your designated seat at any time during the event will not be permitted.
- Use the hand sanitisers that are located throughout the venue
- Practice the correct HSE advised sneeze and cough etiquette
- Maintain the appropriate social distance from other customers and staff in the venue. You will see stickers and posters advising of social distancing rules
- Please listen to announcements, follow staff directions, and be considerate of your fellow customers at all times