Event: Irish Chamber Orchestra
Venue: University Concert Hall, Limerick
Date: June 23rd 2021
University Concert Hall (UCH) has implemented a range of control measures to ensure the protection and safety of performing artists, staff and customers.
Directed by Government guidelines, it is critical that these measures are strictly followed by those attending this concert. These guidelines however, are subject to change. Please continue to check the UCH website and UCH social media for updated information.
ADVICE TO TICKETHOLDERS
- All tickets must be purchased in advance of the concert. Tickets can be purchased through uch.ie or via phone on 061 213302 only and will not be available for purchase in person at University Concert Hall.
- Tickets must be pre-printed at home or can be presented on a mobile device for admission. Ticket collection will not be available on the day.
- A contact name and number will be required from all ticket holders to assist with contact tracing in the event of a confirmed case of Covid-19. This will be collected at the time of purchasing your ticket.
- Once purchased, tickets are non-transferable.
- PCR/Antigen Testing is not a requirement for this event so if you or any member of your party have had symptoms of COVID-19 14 days prior to the event we would ask that you do not attend, and please contact the Box Office team on email@example.com or 061 213302 who will assist you further.
- If you are in an “At Risk” category we strongly advise that you seek and follow any medical advice before attending.
- Additional changes to your booking may be necessary and will be communicated via email. Please ensure your email address is correct on your UCH account by clicking HERE
- Socially distanced queuing systems are in place for services and facilities on site. We ask that you follow all directional and instructional signage in place, and listen for announcements made over the intercom.
- You will be asked to queue in a socially distanced manner until you are brought to your seat by a UCH staff member.
- Please note, if multiple tickets are booked at one time, under one name, this will be regarded as a “Household” booking and will be seated together. Each ‘household booking’ will be situated 1 metre apart as set out by the National Public Health Emergency Team (NPHET).
- It is essential that you remain in your allocated seat for the duration of the concert to adhere to social distancing measures. Please do not occupy any empty seats.
- Please avoid gathering in large groups and mixing with others from outside of your own household, both inside and outside the venue.
- Patrons are required to wear masks at all times, including during the performance. Patrons will not be granted access to UCH unless they are wearing a mask.
- Please use the hand-sanitising units which are readily available in convenient locations throughout the venue.
- Toilet facilities are provided in the venue with a traffic light system in place, and we ask that you queue in a socially distanced manner.
- Access to the venue will be from 1pm but admittance will be on a staggered basis and you will be given a specific time of arrival which you should adhere to.
- Access to UCH is only permitted via the fountain side, on the lower ground floor by the main car park.
- Please note there will be no refreshment facilities available at the venue.
- The performance will finish at approximately 3.10pm.
- At the end of the performance please remain in your seats and follow the instructions of staff who will direct you out of the venue in a safe and orderly fashion.
This document is intended to be supplemental to any Government Guidelines.