In line with the recent Government directive regarding the spread of COVID-19 and indoor mass gatherings of more than 100 people, the University of Limerick campus including University Concert Hall will be closed up to and including Sunday 29th March. As a result, all shows due to take place at the University Concert Hall during this time will be postponed until further notice.
A member of the UCH team will be in touch with all customers regarding their booking once the University of Limerick campus has re-opened. Please refer to our website www.uch.ie and our social media channels for all updates.
Currently the following shows will not go ahead as advertised:
- Des Bishop – Saturday 14th March
- Rhod Gilbert – Sunday 15th March
- UL Entrepreneurial Summit – Thursday 19th March
- The Circus Sunday – Sunday 22nd March
- Music Club Tuesday – Tuesday 24th March
- The Glen Campbell Story – Thursday 26th March
- A Night At The Movies – Saturday 28th March
- Orient & Occident – Sunday 29th March
- Cinema Screening: Trashed – Monday 30th March
- The Punchline: Micky Bartlett – Tuesday 31st March
THE BOX OFFICE IS CURRENTLY CLOSEDAll staff are currently working from home. If you have a query please call one of the numbers below. Monday – Friday 10am-4pm.
Louise: +353 61 213302
Claire: + 353 61 202343
Emma: + 353 61 213307
Marie: + 353 61 213304
Jenn: + 353 61 213312