Tickets may be booked online, over the phone (+353 61 331549) or in person at the UCH Box Office. Please note concession tickets cannot be purchased online except on some occassions e.g. panto when Family tickets (4+) are available. If you would like to reserve one of our wheelchair/companion seats, please contact the UCH Box Office (+353 61 331549).
UPGRADED ONLINE BOOKING SYSTEM – ACCOUNT ACCESS
Please click HERE to log in to Your Account (from here you can check your future bookings, forward tickets to friends, download tickets or access them for scanning).
Please note that if you have not recently made a booking online with us (since June 26th) you will have to set up a New Account as we have recently upgraded our booking system.
Box Office Opening Times
NON PERFORMANCE DAYS
- Standard Online Booking Fee: €2 per ticket (This may vary for some events, please take note at time of booking)
- €1 Postage Fee if chosen as delivery method
- E-Tickets can be e-mailed at no extra cost
- You can Select Your Seat when booking online via smart phone, ipad, desktop or laptop
- Online bookers will receive an e-ticket.
- With the exception of “Family” tickets for panto, concession tickets are otherwise not available for sale online and must be purchased via the box office.
- Please click HERE to book tickets.
- Please click HERE to access your account.
BOOKING BY PHONE / IN PERSON
UCH Box Office: 061 331549 Standard Booking Fees*:
- €2 per ticket (by phone, paying with card)
- €2 per ticket (in person, paying with credit card)
- €1 Postage Fee
- Print @ Home E-Tickets can be e-mailed at no extra cost
- No Fee (paying by card/cash/cheque in person)
- Group Bookings: 10+ No fees apply
- Friends of UCH do not pay booking fees.
- For further information on becoming a Friend of UCH please go to Play Your Part
*Please note the above are “standard booking fees”. Some variations may apply. Please check event and booking fees at time of booking.
- Group bookers can sometimes avail of concession rates. Please contact our Acting Box Office & Group Sales Manager directly to make enquiries or if you would like to be kept up to date on events as a booker for groups / Sports & Social clubs etc.
- The Box Office remains open for ticket collections until 15 minutes after the performance start time.
- An e-ticket can be e-mailed to you, even if booking by phone/in person
- Please note wheelchair and companion spaces can only be booked via the Box Office and are not available for sale online. For further information please go to Accessibility
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- Circumstances may necessitate unavoidable changes to performance and programs.
- All tickets are offered subject to availability at the time of booking. Please see Full Terms & Conditions
- For any further information please contact our UCH Acting Box Office & Group Sales Manager, Louise Miller, at email@example.com / 061 213302
When you book tickets with University Concert Hall, your details will be held on our database in order to process your booking and to facilitate future bookings. From time to time, we may send you information about University Concert Hall and its programme of events, but only if you have agreed to receive this at time of booking.
If you currently receive information, but would now like to Opt Out, please click the Opt Out link at the bottom of e-mails received from us, or please contact the UCH Box Office at 061 331549 and a member of the team will change your contact status on our system.
If you don’t currently receive information, but would like to, please use the Newsletter Sign Up form, which is located towards the bottom of the Home page of this website.
The University of Limerick is a smoke and vape free campus.
Please switch off all mobile phones during performances.
Photography and video recording are strictly prohibited during performances.
Food and soft drinks are permitted in the Concert Hall, however, alcohol is not.
We ask that all patrons respect other audience members. Please keep movement and speech to a minimum during performances so as not to cause a disturbance.
For further information please go to Frequently Asked Questions
Please do not hesitate to ask a member of the UCH Front of House team for assistance at any stage during your visit. We are all happy to help!