Tickets may be booked online, over the phone (+353 61 331549) or in person at the UCH Box Office.
Please note concession tickets cannot be purchased online.
If you would like to reserve one of our wheelchair/companion seats, please contact the UCH Box Office (+353 61 331549).
Box Office Opening Hours
NON PERFORMANCE DAYS
- Standard Online Booking Fee: €2 per ticket*
- Tickets may be purchased online up to 5pm on the day of an event.
- You can Select Your Seat when booking online via smart phone, ipad, desktop or laptop
- Online bookers will receive an e-ticket to be printed at home.
- With the exception of “Family” tickets, concession tickets are otherwise not available for sale online and must be purchased via the box office.
- Please click HERE to book tickets.
BOOKING BY PHONE / IN PERSON
UCH Box Office: 061 331549 Standard Booking Fees*:
- €2 per ticket (by phone, paying with card / includes postage if required)
- €1 per ticket (in person, paying with credit card)
- No Fee (paying by debit card/cash/cheque in person)
- Group Bookings: 10+ No fees apply
- Friends of UCH do not pay booking fees.
- For further information on becoming a Friend of UCH please go to Play Your Part
- Group bookers can sometimes avail of concession rates. Please contact our Box Office manager directly to make enquiries or if you would like to be kept up to date on events as a booker for groups / Sports & Social clubs etc.
- The Box Office remains open for ticket collections until 15 minutes after the performance start time.
- An e-ticket can be e-mailed to you, even if booking by phone/in person
- Please note wheelchair and companion spaces can only be booked via the Box Office and are not available for sale online. For further information please go to Accessibility
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- Circumstances may necessitate unavoidable changes to performance and programs.
- All tickets are offered subject to availability at the time of booking. Please see Full Terms & Conditions
- For any further information please contact our UCH Box Office manager, Sharon Cusack, at email@example.com / 061 213302
When you book tickets with University Concert Hall, your details will be held on our database. From time to time, we may send you information about University Concert Hall and its programme of events. If you do not wish to receive this information, please tell a member of the Box Office Team at time of booking. University Concert Hall complies with the principles of good data handling.
Smoking is prohibited in UCH and in the Atrium Please switch off all mobile phones during performances Photography and video recording are strictly prohibited during performances Food and soft drinks are permitted in the Concert Hall, however, alcohol is not. We ask that all patrons respect other audience members. Please keep movement and speech to a minimum during performances so as not to cause a disturbance. For further information please go to Frequently Asked Questions Please do not hesitate to ask a member of the UCH Front of House team for assistance at any stage during your visit. We are all happy to help! *Please note, on occasion booking fees may be higher