Saturday 29th January 2022, 8:00pm
The Three Amigos in Concert – Jan 2022
‘THE THREE AMIGOS’ SET TO SCALE A NEW PEAK ON FORTHCOMING 2022 TOUR ‘
Like a good wine, ‘The Three Amigos’ Jimmy Buckley Patrick Feeney, Robert Mizzell just become even better with the passing years.
From the word go ‘The Three Amigos’ concept has basked in unparalleled success – so much so, indeed, that their annual Winter/Spring 2022 Tour is eagerly awaited by their many thousands of devoted fans and by those who have yet to hear them.
Their concerts have long since become a by-word for excellence. No stone is left unturned in striving to offer patrons a generous helping of various genres of music including country, standards, ballads and rock n’ roll, and Comedy – in short, ‘The Three Amigos’ are the real deal.
Their show provides an opportunity to relax and inhale what is widely viewed as the most accomplished and professional show on offer by any Irish country artistes.
Presented by Joe Finnegan
We are very excited to welcome you back to live music.
In order to keep artists, staff, crew and audiences safe, we ask that you adhere to current public health advice when attending a show at UCH:
- Please do not attend the show if you are suffering with any symptoms of Covid-19.
- Patrons are required to present valid proof of immunity eg. EU Digital Covid Certificate and ID on arrival at UCH.
- Minors who do not hold proof of immunity must be accompanied by an Adult who carries proof of immunity. Any group bookings including minors should be booked directly through the Box Office on 061 331549
- Tickets must be pre-printed at home or can be presented on a mobile device for admission. Ticket collection will not be available on the day.
- Patrons are required to wear masks at all times, including during the performance. Patrons will not be granted access to UCH unless they are wearing a mask.
Patrons are required to follow the most up to date government guidelines at the time of the show and should also familiarise themselves with the full list of UCH guidelines for ticketholders outlined here.