Thursday 18th November 2021, 8:00pm
Back 2 Live
Since her debut Róisín O has shared the stage with a host of internationally renowned artists, including Lionel Richie, Bryan Ferry, Brad Paisley, Hozier and Colin Hay as well as headlining her own tours in Ireland, Germany, The US and Australia. In 2016 Róisín performed at JJ Abram’s Oscar Wilde Awards in LA where she shared the bill with Snow Patrol to play for Stephen Spielberg, James Corden, and many more. Later that year she won the coveted Tatler Woman of The Year Award for Music.
Following on from her Debut album ‘The Secret Life of Blue’ Roisín O has gone on to release several hugely successful singles including hits ‘Give It Up’ and ‘Warn Me of Silence’, and more recently ‘Heart+Bones’ and ‘2023’.
After three years working with band Thanks Brother, Róisín’s returned to her solo career in 2020. And following her involvement in the No.1 single ‘Dreams’ with Irish Women in Harmony, Róisín’s released her cover of Selena Gomez’ ‘Lose You to Love me’ which is quickly approaching 1 million Spotify streams. This preceded the release of her hugely successful ‘Heart + Bones’ in January 2021 and, ‘2023’ in May 2021, a track which is currently one of the top 20 most played tracks on Irish Radio.
Presented by UCH
We are very excited to welcome you back to live music.
In order to keep artists, staff, crew and audiences safe, we ask that you adhere to current public health advice when attending a show at UCH:
- Please do not attend the show if you are suffering with any symptoms of Covid-19.
- All patrons must provide valid proof of immunity from Covid 19 either via vaccination or recovery using a EU Digital Covid Cert and valid ID on arrival at University Concert Hall (UCH). A negative PCR, lateral flow test or antigen test is NOT accepted for entry at present.
- Minors who do not hold proof of immunity must be accompanied by an Adult who carries proof of immunity. Any group bookings including minors should be booked directly through the Box Office on 061 331549
- Tickets must be pre-printed at home or can be presented on a mobile device for admission. Ticket collection will not be available on the day.
- Patrons are required to wear masks at all times, including during the performance. Patrons will not be granted access to UCH unless they are wearing a mask.
Patrons are required to follow the most up to date government guidelines at the time of the show and should also familiarise themselves with the full list of UCH guidelines for ticketholders outlined here.