Friday 4th March 2022, 8:00pm
Rebecca Storm – Mar 2022
Yesterday When I Was Young
Ireland’s first lady of musical theatre returns to Limerick as part of her first set of Irish shows in over 2 years!
Rebecca Storm has been touring the UK in Gary Barlow’s hugely successful musical ‘Calendar Girls’ for the last 18 months.
Rebecca who made her name for her brilliant performances in Blood Brothers, Evita and The Streisand Songbook will tour with her 10 piece big band and some very special guests for an evening of music not to be missed!
Presented by Pat Egan
Please note, this show was originally due to take place on the 6th March 2021 but has now been rescheduled and will take place on 4th March 2022. All original tickets remain fully valid for this new date
We are very excited to welcome you back to live music.
In order to keep artists, staff, crew and audiences safe, we ask that you adhere to current public health advice when attending a show at UCH:
- Please do not attend the show if you are suffering with any symptoms of Covid-19.
- Patrons are required to present valid proof of immunity eg. EU Digital Covid Certificate and ID on arrival at UCH.
- Minors who do not hold proof of immunity must be accompanied by an Adult who carries proof of immunity. Any group bookings including minors should be booked directly through the Box Office on 061 331549
- Tickets must be pre-printed at home or can be presented on a mobile device for admission. Ticket collection will not be available on the day.
- Patrons are required to wear masks at all times, including during the performance. Patrons will not be granted access to UCH unless they are wearing a mask.
Patrons are required to follow the most up to date government guidelines at the time of the show and should also familiarise themselves with the full list of UCH guidelines for ticketholders outlined here.