Monday 11th October 2021, 7:30pm
UCH Cinema Season
Tracie Bennett, Janie Dee and Imelda Staunton play the magnificent Follies in this dazzling production. Featuring a cast of 37 and an orchestra of 21, Stephen Sondheim’s legendary musical was filmed live on stage at the National Theatre in 2017.
New York, 1971. There’s a party on the stage of the Weismann Theatre. Tomorrow the iconic building will be demolished. Thirty years after their final performance, the Follies girls gather to have a few drinks, sing a few songs and lie about themselves.
Winner of Academy, Tony, Grammy and Olivier awards, Sondheim’s previous work includes A Little Night Music, Sweeney Todd and Sunday in the Park with George.
★★★★★ ‘Unmissable. Razzmatazz, poignancy and cracking songs.’ Daily Telegraph
★★★★★ ‘Spectacular. Outstanding.’ Financial Times
Director: Dominic Cooke
Stars: Tracie Bennett, Janie Dee and Imelda Staunton
We are very excited to welcome you back to live music.
In order to keep artists, staff, crew and audiences safe, we ask that you adhere to current public health advice when attending a show at UCH:
- Please do not attend the show if you are suffering with any symptoms of Covid-19.
- Patrons are required to present a proof of immunity eg. EU Digital Covid Certificate and ID on arrival at UCH.
- Minors who do not hold proof of immunity must be accompanied by an Adult who carries proof of immunity. Any group bookings including minors should be booked directly through the Box Office on 061 213302
- Tickets must be pre-printed at home or can be presented on a mobile device for admission. Ticket collection will not be available on the day.
- Patrons are required to wear masks at all times, including during the performance. Patrons will not be granted access to UCH unless they are wearing a mask.
Patrons are required to follow the most up to date government guidelines at the time of the show and should also familiarise themselves with the full list of UCH guidelines for ticketholders outlined here.