Saturday 22nd January 2022, 6:00pm
Neil Delamere: Liminal
Due to the updated government guidelines Neil Delamere’s show which was due to take place on 21st January 2022 at 8pm has been rescheduled to.
6PM ON SATURDAY 22ND JANUARY, 2022.
Existing tickets remain fully valid for this new date.
Neil Delamere, star of BBC’s The Blame Game, Fighting Talk and the Newsquiz, hits the road again with his riotous new stand-up show, Liminal. Expect an evening perhaps best described as Schrodinger’s chat as our wisecracking comedic hero struggles to figure out this strange new world.
Presented by Lisa Richards
We are very excited to welcome you back to live music.
In order to keep artists, staff, crew and audiences safe, we ask that you adhere to current public health advice when attending a show at UCH:
- Please do not attend the show if you are suffering with any symptoms of Covid-19.
- Patrons are required to present valid proof of immunity eg. EU Digital Covid Certificate and ID on arrival at UCH.
- Minors who do not hold proof of immunity must be accompanied by an Adult who carries proof of immunity. Any group bookings including minors should be booked directly through the Box Office on 061 331549
- Tickets must be pre-printed at home or can be presented on a mobile device for admission. Ticket collection will not be available on the day.
- Patrons are required to wear masks at all times, including during the performance. Patrons will not be granted access to UCH unless they are wearing a mask.
Patrons are required to follow the most up to date government guidelines at the time of the show and should also familiarise themselves with the full list of UCH guidelines for ticketholders outlined here.
One lean, mean, comedy, killing machine.*****”
A wryly brilliant live performer
You’ll be hard pressed to find a more gifted comic.*****”