Friday 27th May 2022, 8:00pm
Mike Denver & Guests
Due to the updated government guidelines Mike Denver’s show which was due to take place on 12th February 2022 has been rescheduled to.
FRIDAY 27TH MAY, 2022.
Existing tickets remain fully valid for this new date.
Mike Denver, one of Galway’s favourite sons is riding the crest of a wave.His audience is vast throughout Ireland, North and South and he is now making inroads in the the UK with some sellout concerts in England and Scotland over the past few months. Mike’s meteoric rise in popularity over the past while culminated with him been voted “Entertainer of the Year 2016′
together with No 1 album of the Year ‘Cut Loose’ at the ACMA Awards on RTE TV.
With his excellent backing band Mike presents a two and a half hour high energy show which features all his ‘Hits’ including ‘Tommy K’,’Wasn’t that a Party’,’Galway Girl’, “Blown Away’, plus ‘hits’ from the 60’s and 70’s..
Special Guests ‘Country Music Legends’ PHILOMENA BEGLEY and BRENDAN SHINE
Presented by Tom Kelly Promotions
We are very excited to welcome you back to live music.
In order to keep artists, staff, crew and audiences safe, we ask that you adhere to current public health advice when attending a show at UCH:
- Please do not attend the show if you are suffering with any symptoms of Covid-19.
- Patrons are required to present valid proof of immunity eg. EU Digital Covid Certificate and ID on arrival at UCH.
- Minors who do not hold proof of immunity must be accompanied by an Adult who carries proof of immunity. Any group bookings including minors should be booked directly through the Box Office on 061 331549
- Tickets must be pre-printed at home or can be presented on a mobile device for admission. Ticket collection will not be available on the day.
- Patrons are required to wear masks at all times, including during the performance. Patrons will not be granted access to UCH unless they are wearing a mask.
Patrons are required to follow the most up to date government guidelines at the time of the show and should also familiarise themselves with the full list of UCH guidelines for ticketholders outlined here.