Sunday 20th February 2022, 7:00pm
Dermot Whelan – Mind Full
Today FM star and comedian, Dermot Whelan, announces his Limerick date for his unique stress-busting show, coming to the stage for the first time.
A certified meditation teacher, Dermot will give you the tools you need to destress through meditation and find more happiness and fulfillment, all delivered in his much-loved comedic style.
Having trained in the U.S. with one of the world’s leading stress management experts, Dermot will debunk the many myths around meditation and mindfulness and show how all the science points towards a new and exciting way to approach life.
An informative evening with real life stories and practical tools to take away, this is the perfect event for anyone hoping to bring more joy and less stress to their lives, with plenty of laughs along the way.
Because serious transformation doesn’t have to be serious.
Presented by NK Management
We are very excited to welcome you back to live music.
In order to keep artists, staff, crew and audiences safe, we ask that you adhere to current public health advice when attending a show at UCH:
- Please do not attend the show if you are suffering with any symptoms of Covid-19.
- Patrons are required to present valid proof of immunity eg. EU Digital Covid Certificate and ID on arrival at UCH.
- Minors who do not hold proof of immunity must be accompanied by an Adult who carries proof of immunity. Any group bookings including minors should be booked directly through the Box Office on 061 331549
- Tickets must be pre-printed at home or can be presented on a mobile device for admission. Ticket collection will not be available on the day.
- Patrons are required to wear masks at all times, including during the performance. Patrons will not be granted access to UCH unless they are wearing a mask.
Patrons are required to follow the most up to date government guidelines at the time of the show and should also familiarise themselves with the full list of UCH guidelines for ticketholders outlined here.