Tuesday 29th March 2022, 8:00pm
Dara Ó Briain, So….Where Were We?
Due to the updated government guidelines Dara O Briain’s show which was due to take place on 14th January 2022 has been rescheduled to.
TUESDAY 29TH MARCH, 2022.
Existing tickets remain fully valid for this new date.
Dara Ó Briain is back on tour!
At the end of his last tour, Dara had performed the show “Voice Of Reason” 180 times, over 2 years across 20 countries, from Auckland to Reykjavik, from Moscow to New York; and by March 2020 he was ready for a break!
He would now like to apologise for saying that and will never wish for anything like that again.
Yes, he’s back on tour, and he will never stop again, because that’s clearly what caused all this trouble. Instead, in his new show ‘So…Where Were We?” Dara will hardly mention the last year and a half, because, Jesus, who wants to hear about that, but will instead fire out the usual mix of stories, one-liners, audience messing, and tripping over his words because he is talking too quickly, because he’s so giddy to be back in front of a crowd.
Dara is very excited about this, and looking forward to seeing you there.
Presented by Lisa Richards
This event is Sold Out.
We are very excited to welcome you back to live music.
In order to keep artists, staff, crew and audiences safe, we ask that you adhere to current public health advice when attending a show at UCH:
- Please do not attend the show if you are suffering with any symptoms of Covid-19.
- Patrons are required to present valid proof of immunity eg. EU Digital Covid Certificate and ID on arrival at UCH.
- Minors who do not hold proof of immunity must be accompanied by an Adult who carries proof of immunity. Any group bookings including minors should be booked directly through the Box Office on 061 331549
- Tickets must be pre-printed at home or can be presented on a mobile device for admission. Ticket collection will not be available on the day.
- Patrons are required to wear masks at all times, including during the performance. Patrons will not be granted access to UCH unless they are wearing a mask.
Patrons are required to follow the most up to date government guidelines at the time of the show and should also familiarise themselves with the full list of UCH guidelines for ticketholders outlined here.