Tuesday 26th July 2022, 8:00pm - Saturday 30th July 2022, 8:30pm
Rescheduled: Copper Face Jacks: The Musical – JULY 2022
This show which was originally scheduled to take place 29th June – 3rd of July has now been rescheduled and will take place on
26th July – 30th July 2022. Your tickets remain fully valid for these new dates.
Paul Howard’s smash hit show, Copper Face Jacks: The Musical, hits Limerick for the first time this summer, featuring Johnny Ward as Gino Wildes!
Packed full of craic, huge laughs, “culchies” (ahem!), Dubs, lots of shifting and an incredible cast, Copper Face Jacks: The Musical, is set to be the summer sensation of the county! Having received standing ovations, rave reviews and wall-to-wall belly laughs at its shenanigans for its previous two runs in the Olympia Theatre now its time for Limerick audiences to laugh out loud at this love story set on the eve of a Dublin / Kerry All Ireland Final!
When a sweet Kerry girl ends up falling head over her sensible, flat-shoes for the Captain of the Dublin football team – Gino Wildes – it’s a rollercoaster ride to see if love can conquer all as the young sweethearts face cultural and linguistic hurdles on their road to happiness and Croker!
Presented by Verdant Productions & Kite Entertainment
We are very excited to welcome you back to live music.
In order to keep artists, staff, crew and audiences safe, we ask that you adhere to current public health advice when attending a show at UCH:
- Please do not attend the show if you are suffering with any symptoms of Covid-19.
- Patrons are required to present valid proof of immunity eg. EU Digital Covid Certificate and ID on arrival at UCH.
- Minors who do not hold proof of immunity must be accompanied by an Adult who carries proof of immunity. Any group bookings including minors should be booked directly through the Box Office on 061 331549
- Tickets must be pre-printed at home or can be presented on a mobile device for admission. Ticket collection will not be available on the day.
- Patrons are required to wear masks at all times, including during the performance. Patrons will not be granted access to UCH unless they are wearing a mask.
Patrons are required to follow the most up to date government guidelines at the time of the show and should also familiarise themselves with the full list of UCH guidelines for ticketholders outlined here.
…it has everything Coppers itself has – drama, laughter, some serious tunes, and even a few Mickey Finns!
Absolutely hilarious!....just brilliant