Wednesday 1st December 2021, 7:30pm
John Spillane: A Winter’s Tale – The Snowman
This event has been Postponed, a new date will be confirmed as soon as possible.
All ticket holders will be contacted directly, we regret any disappointment or inconvenience this may cause.
Join John Spillane and special guests together with students from Limerick ETSS for a magical festive concert. The production itself tells the story of darkness and light – as we emerge from the dark winter of the pandemic to welcome a new spring full of light and hope .
Presented by Limerick Educate Together Secondary School
We are very excited to welcome you back to live music.
In order to keep artists, staff, crew and audiences safe, we ask that you adhere to current public health advice when attending a show at UCH:
- Please do not attend the show if you are suffering with any symptoms of Covid-19.
- All patrons must provide valid proof of immunity from Covid 19 either via vaccination or recovery using a EU Digital Covid Cert and valid ID on arrival at University Concert Hall (UCH). A negative PCR, lateral flow test or antigen test is NOT accepted for entry at present.
- Minors who do not hold proof of immunity must be accompanied by an Adult who carries proof of immunity. Any group bookings including minors should be booked directly through the Box Office on 061 331549
- Tickets must be pre-printed at home or can be presented on a mobile device for admission. Ticket collection will not be available on the day.
- Patrons are required to wear masks at all times, including during the performance. Patrons will not be granted access to UCH unless they are wearing a mask.
Patrons are required to follow the most up to date government guidelines at the time of the show and should also familiarise themselves with the full list of UCH guidelines for ticketholders outlined here.