University Concert Hall’s mission, to be a Mid-West performing Arts and Entertainment centre of national and international standing, provides a foundation upon which all our strategic plans are developed. Together with providing and delivering exceptional musical and theatrical experiences it is important that our venue, and programme, is accessible to all and supports youth and community engagement.
Here you will find details of some of the projects we are involved in that support our vision of fostering imagination, innovation and integration in the region.
We are always open to forging and building on new and existing relationships with artistic, commercial and community partners in an effort to extend our reach to particularly vulnerable or isolated groups of people within our community.
If you would like to get in touch with ideas or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sensory Friendly Panto More Info
- Panto with Irish Sign Language Interpreter More Info
- Complimentary Personal Assistant Tickets More Info
- Fighting Words – Creative Writing Workshops for Primary Schools More Info
- Panto Primary School Performances More Info
PROMOTION OF YOUNG ARTISTS
EQUALITY, DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
- Charitable Giving More Info
Our Charitable Objectives
As a registered Charity University Concert Hall’s work aims to
- Develop an accessible concert programme of national and international standing
- Develop culture and entertainment in the region, helping to contribute to the social and cultural life of Limerick and the surrounding Mid-west region.
- Provide a platform to showcase community arts entities including many Limerick operatic and oratorio choirs, youth choirs, local orchestras, musical theatre companies as well as stage and dance schools.